Software Solutions Architect – London - $95K+
In this role you will have the opportunity to envision new and exciting market-leading solutions while, maintaining and enhancing a large/complex enterprise solution.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to join a progressive organization where you will provide strategic value to the business. This position will provide the selected candidate an opportunity to apply their technical knowledge while giving them the chance to learn new technologies.
As the selected Software Architect candidate you will:
- Establish an overall solution architecture that aligns with business goals and objectives;
- Design, execute, document and maintain a comprehensive solution architecture plan;
- Have experience in enterprise solution architecture, design patterns and Web Services.
Skills and Education Requirements include but are not limited to:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and/or experience;
- A Minimum of 10 years’ work related experience;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- A demonstrated familiarity with current software industry trends and technologies;
- Strong analysis and design skills;
- Proven diagnostic, analytical, problem solving skills, and attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented and functional paradigms;
- Relational database experience (current Oracle release preferred);
- Agile environment experience;
- HTML5/CSS3, especially Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.