SAP IT Project Manager – Toronto - $100-125K
Our Toronto based client, a leading IT consulting firm, is looking to add an experienced SAP IT Project Manager to their team on a permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for a professional with strong Software Implementation experience and a proven background in bringing technical and non-technical teams together to complete project on-time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of SAP software implementation
- Guide customers during the projects and participate in steering committee meetings
- Plan, organize, manage and control all activities in assigned project(s)
- Identify risks and develop the appropriate approach to minimize their impact;
- Create winning conditions for our dedicated consultants to meet their project objectives;
- Evaluate consultants and provide constructive feedback;
- Act as a project integration manager.
Required skills and experience includes, but are not limited to:
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager/Functional Consultant, leading multiple SAP implementation projects
- Strong knowledge of the main SAP logistics modules (MM,SD,PP )
- Strong ability to lead technical and non-technical teams
- Strong communication skills written/spoken