Sanitation - Production Supervisor – Hamilton- $70k+
Our Hamilton based client, a leader in the Food Manufacturing industry, is looking to add an experienced Sanitation/Production Supervisor (Nights) to their team. This is an ideal opportunity for an energetic and outgoing professional looking to join an organization where their contributions are valued and input and recommendations are welcomed.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for directing overall work flow to ensure proper sanitation/cleaning requirements
- Ensure all plant efficiency (operating, material and runtime) goals are met on all lines.
- Lead all Food Safety Protocol requirements
- Document and maintain records in areas of standard sanitation operating procedures, employee performance, sanitation performance and HACCP compliance while adhering to Company, CFIA and GMP standards.
- Active involvement and leadership in Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement to achieve productivity improvements and waste reduction
Key Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- University Degree in Business, Engineering or College Diploma in similar field. Relevant supervisory or manufacturing experience will also be considered.
- 5 – 10 progressive supervisory experience, preferably in a Food Manufacturing facility
- Strongly knowledge of dry/wet cleaning process.
- Proven ability to communicate (verbal and written) and work efficiently with all departments
- Experience in a unionized facility is preferred.
- Knowledge of HACCP principles would be preferable