SaaS Sales Manager – Vancouver - $80K+++ ($150K OTE)
Our Vancouver based client is looking to add an experienced Sales Leader to their team. The selected candidate will lead the sales strategy and execution of a rapidly growing SaaS organization. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of a sales team as well as leading the new business development process and quota management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead, coach and motivate the sales team
- Responsible for all sales processes, policies and procedures
- Manage all sales activities for the sales team
- Manage all sales training activities
- Build, measure and manage a sales plan which achieves sales targets
- Work with the executive team to set the sales strategy and operating plan
Required Skills and Experience include but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of sales management experience, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience building, leading and managing high performing sales teams.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Experience coaching, managing and mentoring in a quota environment
- Strong relationship building, consultation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and/or oral communication skills.
- A university degree is a very strong asset