Recruiting Consultant | Talent Acquisition Manager
Change Your Life
Explore a career with one of the most unique Recruiting and HR Consulting firms in North America.
As we continue to grow and expand, our desire to add just ONE highly skilled and talented Recruiting Professional remains a top priority. As a Recruiting Consultant with Verus, you will have the opportunity to direct your own future, to do something different, to do something for YOU. In joining Verus, you get to determine your value every day with what you dream and achieve.
Would you like to:
- Be part of a winning and supportive, forward-thinking international team
- Actually achieve work life balance while earning what you’re really worth
- Foster long term business relationships instead of closing transactions
- Be creative in how you source new client and candidate relationships
- Have a voice in developing the future direction of your company
- Be part of and benefit from a company growing internationally
Who You Are
- You have at least 3+ years of 360 Recruiting experience with a track record of success, experience working as an Independent Recruiting Consultant is considered an asset
- You have the ability to build and execute a Business Development strategy
- You are skilled in both Traditional and Non-Traditional Candidate attraction methods
- You are self-motivated and disciplined with strong organizational skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and are an effective negotiator and influencer
- You are generally proficient with computers and with software like CRM, MS Office and Skype
- You have well developed advisory skills & are consultative by nature
- You are professional, tactful and diplomatic
What We Offer
- Existing engagements to recruit for immediately. We have multiple recruiting opportunities that you can recruit on your 1st day with Verus. This will allow for you to collaborate with other Verus colleagues for potential earnings while you are developing your own clientele.
- Industry leading commission structure. We are not a traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ company. We are highly focused on doing great work for our clients, wherever they happen to be, all over the world. Our low cost of operation means robust compensation for you, allowing you to do the Recruiting & Consulting work you’ve always wanted to do, without the need to be so mercenary.
- Full training and ongoing support. Regular team meetings and conference calls and an inclusive and supportive team environment are all part of the experience with Verus.
- Commitment to growth. Our marketing, advertising, social media, workshops, philanthropy and passion for community & charity events are designed to reinforce your personal brand in your local market within the Verus family.
- Solid value proposition. Our unique “Full Life-Cycle” Recruiting and Consulting model means that not only will you have multiple services to offer, but that you will be able to easily differentiate yourself in the market.
- Significant opportunity for career growth. Your commitment and success means you’re driving the bus. Management and Supervisory opportunities are there for those that prove themselves.
- Strong “team” culture. All our Consultants work collaboratively, whether they’re in Canada, the US or abroad. You will have the ability to source clients and candidates virtually anywhere in the world, and have a team of pros behind you helping you when needed.