Project Manager – Contaminated Sites
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm located in Burnaby, BC.
They pride themselves on providing innovative, yet practical solutions that assist their clients in achieving the business needs.
- You are a P. Eng., P. Geo., P. Ag., or R.P. Bio, with relevant experience conducting contaminated sites investigation and remediation in British Columbia.
- You have excellent knowledge of the EMA, CSR and CCME environmental regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines including their application with a wide variety of clients in business and government settings.
- More importantly, you have a demonstrable history of leading successful projects and exceeding client expectations. The position requires membership, or eligibility for membership in the BC Institute of Agrologists.
- With excellent English written skills, you are able to prepare and review contaminated site reports which meet regulatory and individual client requirements.
- Your excellent oral communication skills enable you to effectively communicate program needs and results with clients in both the private and public sectors.
- Your 8 plus years of relevant contaminated sites experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Project Manager, provides you with the technical knowledge to lead and coach junior/intermediate team members in the performance of work plans. Lastly, as a natural leader, you have a way of bringing out the best in people.
- Planning and execution of investigation and remediation projects
- Leading and managing the project team in the execution of the work and effectively managing the project schedule and budget
- Contribute to our client’s business development efforts by delivering exceptional service and quality work and reports to all clients on time and on budget
- Meeting with clients and potential clients for the purpose of building strong relationships and developing business
Our client offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a supportive and dynamic work environment designed to enhance employee experience and engagement.