Java Developer – Mississauga - $70-80K
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career, then this role could be for you! In this role you will have development opportunities where your input makes a difference.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, code, install, test, debug and document web applications
- Provide second-level support & ongoing development/maintenance for existing custom applications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites
- Design, develop and update databases as they relate to Web applications
- Contribute and participate in estimation meetings, iteration planning, requirements reviews, design reviews, and code reviews
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
Skills and Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related field
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development
- Experience with SQL driven database design and development;
- Skilled in User Experience-driven design development
- Experience with AGILE methodology an asset
Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.