Investment Relationship Manager – $100k+ West Coast USA
Our client is a major, global investment manager, and they are looking for several Investment Relationship Managers (Investment Councillors) to add to their growing team on the west coast of the US.
This highly engaging, professional and lucrative career position would suit Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors or Stock Brokers who would like to be free of the pressures of prospecting for new clients, or selling products to earn commission. With our client, you can truly focus on the reason you got into the investment industry: using your passion for capital markets to help clients reach their financial goals.
This is not a sales position. Offering top notch client service and education to existing clients is the objective of this highly sought after position.
Our client offers a strong base salary, quarterly bonuses, comprehensive health insurance benefits paid for by the company, matching 401k plan and generous paid time off, as well as the ability to maintain great work-life balance: no need to take work home!
- Be the voice of the company to high net worth clients
- Educate clients on philosophy and portfolio decisions
- Assist clients to help them understand events in the market
- Provide world class support and service to help clients stay on track to achieve their goals
What Our Client Provides
- An assigned book of high net worth clients – so you can focus on building trust, educating and providing top notch service
- Financial education through company training and mentoring programs
- Strong team environment of like-minded investment professionals
- Opportunities for career advancement driven by your performance and attitude
- Phenomenal compensation plan that aligns your interest with the clients – instead of selling commission based products
- Relocation costs for the right candidate, if not located within commuting distance
- Post-secondary education in any field
- 2 to 7 years Financial Services Industry experience
- Series 65 or ability to attain
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex ideas simply to people at all levels
- Strong client focus with a commitment to great service
- Strong knowledge and passion for capital markets
- Team player with positive attitude, and upbeat, outgoing personality
If you have the experience and attitude we need, then we want to hear from you immediately!