The successful candidate for this position is an expert relationship manager.
You are expected to attract and groom agents who can develop a strong rapport with existing and prospective Channel Partners and end-users. The Company’s highest values of integrity, collaboration and transparency and their philosophy of ‘none of us win unless the whole team wins’ resonate deeply with you, as it will be your job to onboard like-minded and driven agents to increase the existing customer base.
You will also make the most of each marketing and sales opportunity, working in collaboration with the Company’s other sales and support teams, identifying opportunities to cross sell the Company’s brand and products within other regions.
Your top priorities will be channel partner growth, retention and engagement and that will be the focus you bring to all strategies developed both with your team of agents or other teams throughout the Company.
- recruitment and retention of the Channel Partner network in the assigned region and/or territory and writing a strategy plan to make it happen
- maximum engagement of the Channel Partners
- control expenses, meet agreed targets, and promote the Company’s presence in the assigned regions and/or territories
- manage the entire sales cycle processes including required reporting and forecasting activities
- research, identify and directly contact all relevant stake holders, specifiers and buying decision makers at all levels of influence
- prepare and present educational seminars, sales presentations and system demonstrations
- communicate new sales ideas and feedback to generate and share new ideas, initiatives and products across the sales team, product development and marketing groups
- work closely with other members of the sales team and other teams
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 8+ years proven industry experience with strong sales background.
- Experience building a Channel Partner network.
- Proven face to face, business to business sales and customer development skills.
- Capable of working at the most senior levels with target market decision makers, as well as front line technical staff.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Strong relationship skills to develop a dedicated and effective team of agents and to establish genuine customer loyalty with Channel Partners.
- A strong commitment to service excellence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to suggest or develop creative recruitment and retention programs based on local market needs and cultures.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25%.
- Highly proficient with PC business software including, Word, Outlook, Excel etc.