Business Support Analyst - Trenton, NJ
Our client is looking for a highly organized, team-focused Business Support Analyst to support Internal and External stakeholders. We are looking for a professional who is experienced and successful in cost analysis and working well with internal departments. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with cost analysis and cost planning and facilitating internal processes.
- Develop knowledge and expertise of vendors’ business, industry, competitors, etc.
- Perform cost analysis to budget including monthly variance analysis
- Prepare briefs, presentations and analyses of product performance, and make recommendations for continuing improvements.
- Work directly on strategic initiatives to resolve operational challenges as they arise across all Global markets.
- Support senior sales, operations and product development colleagues with ad hoc requests and in strategic and tactical planning.
- Outline and manage implementation of new products, financial processes and operational initiatives.
- Plan and lead internal and external reviews and strategy sessions to ensure that work is meeting client requirements and expectations.
- University or College Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in financial and/or cost analysis
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to the business team with ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
We'd like to thank all applicants however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.