Bilingual Project Manager - GTA
Our client, a leading global hardware and software solutions company helping Financial Institutions reduce the cost of doing business, has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Project Manager. Located in Toronto, the purpose of this role is to provide project management for the implementation of Enterprise solutions to commercial banks and other Financial Institutions globally.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the implementation of customized enterprise software products
- Hold regular progress meetings with the customer, issuing weekly internal project reports detailing progress/risks/cash flow etc.
- Manage installation and commissioning of software application within the agreed project plan including managing training programs for customer personnel and others as necessary.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels to ensure full satisfaction with performance from formal contract signed-off through delivery and services supplied to post project review meetings.
- Manage internal project team and subcontractors’ personnel to achieve the project plan and objectives.
- Provide detailed resource capacity planning to highlight possible constraints
- To ensure that the projects are delivered in the timescale agreed with the customer, within the cost estimated and that all activities over and above the contract requirements are agreed with and invoiced to the customer
- To maintain a clear change management process so that all items outside the scope of the contract are highlighted and signed off by the customer. Such as Consultancy Service Order (CSO) and Functional Requirements Specification (FRD) etc.
- Check and accept project release documentation to ensure it reflects pre-contract sign offs and it is sufficiently detailed.
- Other duties as assigned or required. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Key Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related program with a software related discipline
- Have 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager leading customized enterprise software implementation into customer environments
- PRINCE2 or PMP qualification preferred
- Fluent in English and French (written and oral)
- Experience of delivering high value projects in a project management or implementation position
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary project teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills at both business and technical levels
- Practical knowledge of procedures for installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting application software, hardware and peripherals
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, UNIX, Linux, VMware and Citrix knowledge would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of PC skills including Networking and Internet technology would be beneficial